There are several Game Modes in Slay.one:
- Click the "play" button.
- You can choose an existing game or make a new one from the menu that pops up.
Free for all
- You fight all the players. you get 10-15 points for each kill, it depends on the player you kill. If you die , you lose 10-20 points, it depends on how much points you have and your enemy'score. In the end of the game , the player with the highest score wins.
- It's the Same as Normal DM , but in ranked DM, players fight for ELO. If a player dies , he loses Elo and if he kills a player , he gets ELO.
- Zombies spawn in the middle of the map. If you kill a zombie , you will get souls . With souls you can upgrade you abilities . If you die , you lose half of souls. Player with most souls wins.
- This is one of the best game modes in the game right now where two players fight each other in an average map.
- In CTF mode there are two teams (red/blue).there is one flag for each team.you have to take the other team's flag and bring it to your Team's flag to get points.The team with more points wins.
- Your team must get more kills .For the first 30 seconds, the zombies spawn in the middle of the map. The team with more souls wins.
- Infection (Released on April 2017)
- Players must survive . Zombies must kill all the players, the player who survives will win the match.
- (Currently unknown if this gamemode will be released)
- Player must defend base against zombies